Here is a list of what we are looking for in an applicant:
- Has a real passion for helping children and families
- Has experience working with children of all ages, adolescents, and families
- Willing to be challenged in order to broaden their own perspective
- Punctual, responsible, organized, and accurate
- Able to manage a part-time case load that will grow over time
- Interested in training further and growing professionally in specialized areas such as EMDR
- Current license or registration in good standing
- Is available at least 3 afternoon/evenings per week in 6-8 hour shifts from 2:00 on
- Is available some day time hours also, and a plus if available some weekend hours.
- Has great references
Both part-time and full-time positions available, and this position includes unpaid time off, paid sick time, and worker’s compensation. Compensation will be discussed in the first interview.