Here is a list of what we are looking for in an applicant:
- Has a real passion for helping children and families
- Has experience working with children of all ages, adolescents, and families
- Enjoys engaging as part of a team, yet also independent and motivated
- Willing to be challenged in order to broaden their own perspective
- Punctual, responsible, organized, and accurate
- Able to manage a case load that will grow over time
- Interested in training further and growing professionally in specialized areas such as EMDR and Trauma Informed Care
- Current license or registration in good standing
- Is available at least 3 afternoon/evenings per week in 6-8 hour shifts from 2:00 on
- Is available some day time hours also, and a plus if available some weekend hours.
- Has great references
Full-time positions available, and this position includes competitive pay structure, great professional training, flexible schedule and some work from home options, generous time off, health benefit, paid sick time, and worker’s compensation. Compensation will be discussed in the first interview.