Associate Clinician Rate:
|80-Minute Intake Appointment||$315.00|
Senior Clinician Rate:
|80-Minute Intake Appointment||$396.00|
We are not an in-network provider on any insurance panels. We can work as an out-of-network provider, and give you a monthly super bill for services which you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Services may be covered in full or in part for out-of-network services. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health out-of-network insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, and a credit card are accepted for payment at the time of service. We do require you to keep a credit card on file.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
If you are a new client you will be emailed access to your own private portal where you will be able to receive private communication with your therapist, consent forms, and billing forms.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 415-326-6354.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us with any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!